Lets create together
- To interact with prospects / customers and understand their pain points, processes and map onto our partner solutions
- Able to conduct workshops / demos for prospects / customers on the feature, functionalities of Dassault My Collection PLM Software
- To support Pre-Sales team to configure customer specific demos.
- To support Project Implementation team by creating use cases for testing and by doing functional testing.
- To be first point of contact for the users in training and post implementation support and proactively understand and resolve issues within agreed SLAs
Note: The recruited candidate will be given hands-on training on Dassault My Collection PLM Software. Prior knowledge and hands-on on Apparel, Retail PLM Solutions is desirable but not mandatory
- Strong functional expertise on Merchandising, Product Management, Sourcing and Design to Delivery processes in Fashion Apparel and Retail Industries.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to work with customers and internal teams to successfully complete projects
- Hands-on expertise in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Strong Communication (written and spoken) Skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Being proactive, positive and cheerful are a must
- BFTech or MFTech from institutes like NIFT
- 3-5 work experience in areas of Merchandising, Sourcing and Product Management
- Good knowledge of written and verbal English
- IT Savvy – must be proficient on MS Office tools
- Knowledge on MS SQL and Database concepts will be an added advantage
Why work with Simbus
- Fast growing IT company focused on fashion retail industry in the area of PLM, Analytics and 3D design, providing a platform for learning of new technologies for the employee
- Excellent career building opportunity and chance to get mentored by successful entrepreneurs
- Cheerful work culture with emphasis on work life balance
- Salary to be on-par / higher than the industry standards
Profile of Simbus
Simbus is a brainchild of a team of professionals with education background from premier institutes and experience in blue chip companies. Simbus Technologies combines its deep domain expertise with strong technology skills to deliver transformational solutions in the areas of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), 3D design and virtual sampling, Merchandise Planning and Execution, BI and Analytics, Supply Chain planning and Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS). Our unique engagement approach focuses on delivering tangible business benefits and has enabled us to establish ourselves as a credible partner of leading companies in Industries like Fashion, Consumer Goods, Retail, Pharma and Discrete Manufacturing to deliver business transformational projects and catalysing their growth plans. Simbus counts top industry players like Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail, Arvind Lifestyle Brands, Myntra, Blackberrys and Lifestyle in its customer portfolio.
Our mission is to help companies in transforming their supply chain, manufacturing and retail operations by establishing world class processes to achieve rapid and profitable growth. We partner with world’s best technology companies like Dassault Systèmes, Browzwear, Board, Siemens Software and Darwin Retail to bring the best of the business practices and technologies to our customers. Our engagement approach touches the core of the business processes of the customer and ensures that the solutions we deliver go live quickly and offer a quick Return on Investment (ROI). This unwavering focus on delivering tangible business benefits defines our value proposition. We combine this with our unique user advocacy model which ensures that users adopt the solutions we deploy and thus ensure realization of business benefits fully.
For the job seekers, Simbus ensures you get the best – from training to leadership development skills – to deliver the best in a challenging and performance driven workplace. Simbus strives to develop healthy work life balance and build relationships based on trust and good-fellowship and that you are recognized and rewarded for your performance.
- Business Analyst
- Merchandise Planning
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Sourcing and Product Management
- Project Management