Lets create together
- Works with the customer in collecting business requirement and helping the technical team to define the demo functionalities during pre-sales cycle
- Finds work arounds for the feature gap in the software available
- Suggest best practices for customers to be able to get the best out of the solution and cover the gaps if any.
- Map planning objectives to the solution design
- Recommend controls to be applied in system driven processes with appropriate roles mapped to planning process.
- Design work flows charts in swim lane diagram format depicting system module, system process and role matrix.
- Define sprints for usable deliveries, jointly, with the assigned project manager and / or technical architect.
- Document As-is to To Be processes and keep it upto date till the project is delivered.
- Identify gaps and proposing change requests to meet customer requirements where necessary but within the boundaries of whats allowed by the proposed business solution.
- Independently conduct business blue printing exercise after setting up the blue printing templates for master data, system process with configuration based on the business solution being proposed to the customer.
- Provide guidance and assistance in data migration from the legacy systems that will be replaced by the business solution we proposed to the customer
- Ability to work with and as a true team
- Organized and diligent style of working with appropriate work plan for every project being followed thoroughly
- Merchandise planning concepts for apparel fashion and CGR
- Hands on familiarity with Microsoft Excel/ Ms. Access
- Experience in Merchandise planning tool such as JDA / Board / O9 at least for a period of 3 years or bare minimum any planning tool.
- Should have worked in the retail business as merchandiser or planner
- Experience working with analytical tools like R will be a plus
Additional skills as a preference:
- Basic PL/SQL scripting
- Strong Excel skills which will enable you to assist the customer in data migration.
- Architecting solution design based on customer legacy system set up or the existing ERP transaction system.
- 3-5 Years of experience in a similar role
- MBA with BE/BTech Preferred