Lets create together
- To interact with prospects / customers and understand their pain points, processes in the area of apparel design and sampling
- Should be able to conduct Demos/workshops for the prospects/customers on the benefits of the 3D design and virtual sampling software (Browzwear)
- Build custom demo specific to customer use cases. As a member of Project Implementation team, create use cases for testing and carrying out functional testing
Note: The recruited candidate will be given hands-on training on Browzwear 3D Software
- Hands on experience in areas of pattern making / technical design / Sampling / Garment Technology
- Hands on Experience in using any Apparel 2D CAD pattern making and grading softwares
- Exposure in working on all categories –Women’s, Kid’s, men’s
- Exposure in product types such as Sportswear, Lingerie, Suits, women’s western wear is preferable
- Strong Interpersonal skills to work with customers and internal teams to successfully complete projects
- Good English speaking skills with an ability to present the solution to users..
- Being proactive, positive and cheerful are a must
- Graduate with 2 -5 years of experience in Apparel Industry – Worked in CAD / Pattern Making departments in Brand or Manufacturer or Buying House
- A garment technologist or a garment technical designer with hands on experience on 2D pattern making or 3D tools
- Preferably from NIFT or NIFT like institutes
- IT Savvy – must be proficient on MS Office tools.
Why work with Simbus
- Fast growing IT company focused on fashion retail industry in the area of PLM, Analytics and 3D design, providing a platform for learning of new technologies for the employee
- Excellent career building opportunity and chance to get mentored by successful entrepreneurs
- Cheerful work culture with emphasis on work life balance
- Salary to be on-par / higher than the industry standards
Profile of Simbus
Simbus is a brainchild of a team of professionals with education background from premier institutes and experience in blue chip companies. Simbus Technologies combines its deep domain expertise with strong technology skills to deliver transformational solutions in the areas of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), 3D design and virtual sampling, Merchandise Planning and Execution, BI and Analytics, Supply Chain planning and Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS). Our unique engagement approach focuses on delivering tangible business benefits and has enabled us to establish ourselves as a credible partner of leading companies in Industries like Fashion, Consumer Goods, Retail, Pharma and Discrete Manufacturing to deliver business transformational projects and catalysing their growth plans. Simbus counts top industry players like Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail, Arvind Lifestyle Brands, Myntra, Blackberrys and Lifestyle in its customer portfolio.
Our mission is to help companies in transforming their supply chain, manufacturing and retail operations by establishing world class processes to achieve rapid and profitable growth. We partner with world’s best technology companies like Dassault Systèmes, Browzwear, Board, Siemens Software and Darwin Retail to bring the best of the business practices and technologies to our customers. Our engagement approach touches the core of the business processes of the customer and ensures that the solutions we deliver go live quickly and offer a quick Return on Investment (ROI). This unwavering focus on delivering tangible business benefits defines our value proposition. We combine this with our unique user advocacy model which ensures that users adopt the solutions we deploy and thus ensure realization of business benefits fully.
For the job seekers, Simbus ensures you get the best – from training to leadership development skills – to deliver the best in a challenging and performance driven workplace. Simbus strives to develop healthy work life balance and build relationships based on trust and good-fellowship and that you are recognized and rewarded for your performance.
- Apparel CAD
- Garment Technologist
- Fit Technician
- National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Pattern Making
- Apparel 2D CAD Software
- Apparel CAD Software
- Technical Design
- Technical Designer
- Fashion Design
- Apparel Design