Lets create together
- Interact with Functional consultants understand their requirement and map into our solutions
- Using API, create custom actions which execute custom code during specified events, which is a part of customization in our advanced Planning and scheduling (APS) software solution.
- As a member of project implementation team create custom reports, should handle installation and configuration of our APS software.
Note: The recruited candidate will be trained on our APS software
- Thorough hands on experience in Microsoft .Net Framework ( VB / C#)
- Good understanding of API Concepts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 standard or later versions
- Knowledge on MS SQL Server/Oracle or any RDBMS will be an added advantage
- Experience in integrating ERP software with others software platforms will be a plus point.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to work internal teams to successfully complete projects
- Hands-on expertise in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Strong Communication (written and spoken) Skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Being proactive, positive and cheerful are a must
- Engineering graduate with 3 -5 years of experience